None of the airlines or hotel chains want to lose loyal customers. Unfortunately, not everyone is taking steps towards this.
The management of the Hilton hotel chain clearly demonstrates how to treat their loyal customers in a difficult period. Insanely cool! Members of the Hilton Honors loyalty programme have once again received a very generous offer. This includes the extension of existing statuses and simplified conditions for obtaining new ones.
The most important:
- all Elite members will now keep their current status through March 31, 2022;
- requirements for earning status at all tiers will be significantly reduced next year. You will be able to earn status for all tiers with 50% the required nights, stays or basic points. That is, only 5 nights, 2 stays or 12,500 points will be required to earn Silver status. For Gold – 20 nights, 10 stays or 37,500 points. For Diamond status – 30 nights, 15 stays or 60,000 points;
- all your 2020 nights will rollover to next year, giving you a head start to upgrade your status faster in 2021;
- In 2021, earn the Milestone Bonus points faster: for 50% the required nights. You will earn 10,000 bonus points for every 10 nights, but after 20 nights instead of 40;
- the validity period of the points has been extended to 31 December 2021.
Full details of the initiative by Hilton here: covid.hilton.com